This May I'm going to be apart of the Avon Breast Cancer walk in Washington DC! Witch means that besides walking 39 miles in two days I have pledged to raise at least $1,800 for the cause...so I need some help from all of you guys! :) I'm hoping that between me, my family and friends we can bring in at least that much.
The walk is on 3rd and 4th of May, so I'm using my Birthday to raise funds for this. Instead of cards or gifts this year, all I want is to raise as much money for the fight against Breast Cancer that we can!
As a bit of incentive, most of you all know how I feel about wearing pink...this is going to be a very pink day! I'll make sure you all will have a good time seeing me (happily) wearing pink! The more money, the more pink! If we raise $5,000 I'll be totally pink, face and all, anything for the cause! :)
This is the link to my Avon walk personal page:
http://walk.avonfoundation.org/site/TR?pg=personal&fr_id=1430&px=3899422
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
thats is so awesome!!!!! look forward to seeing you all in pink
Thanks Ginger, I can't wait to see you when we move out to the west side!
Post a Comment