Friday, January 18, 2008

Aidan's and Ava's Art

my little artists!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good job Aidan you are such a big boy. We love you..

galen said...

ngwhew, this kids gonna put me out of a job.
wait... I don't have a job! nothing to worry about!

he's FABULOUS! keep him supplied with paper and pencils.

-galen

spice2116 said...

those are really awesome pictures!! madelyn loves to color as well and gets upset if my picture looks prettier than hers lol

Anonymous said...

These look better then prints people pay thousands for! Sad isn't it?! They look great!

Carol Ann said...

What a Raidanbrandt! I have such talented grandchildren.

"Nana" said...

Thanks, I'm taking pictures of all their art just in case it will be worth something someday...Hahaha, well it makes it easier to save everything anyway. Aidan LOVES it when I put his art up as a screen saver.