Ava loves to be scared! She is a bit of a thrill seeker, I have no idea where she got that from! They are both in their (red) X-mas PJ's too. The lighting was bad, I hope you can see it ok!
funny thing- max loves to be scared too... anticipatios is everything (and Abel plays scary monster much better than I). Also his favorite game at the park is the 'danger' game where he pretends he is falling down the cliff (the slide) and needs to be saved. peril is so much fun -galen
Movement is therapy to me, be it dance, yoga, or working out. I'm passionate about Charity work and human rights...I love it when people say what they really think, and I treasure good conversation. I love my family and friends, and you'll probably all end up on here at some point in time.
2 comments:
funny thing- max loves to be scared too... anticipatios is everything (and Abel plays scary monster much better than I). Also his favorite game at the park is the 'danger' game where he pretends he is falling down the cliff (the slide) and needs to be saved.
peril is so much fun
-galen
I love the danger game!
Post a Comment